With these dry conditions please note the following:

All RM of Kindersley water reservoirs are to be used for agriculture use only and you must carry a valid permit issued by the municipality.  Permits will be issued to farmers, custom sprayers, ratepayers of surrounding municipalities, and rural domestic users within the RM of Kindersley.

Anyone caught filling up at any of the RM of Kindersley reservoirs without a permit will be subject to a minimum fine of $250.00.

See full bylaw details in the Bylaw section of our Forms & Regulations section of the website.